Paliparan Site III,Dasmarinas City, Cavite is a resettlement area for over 45,000 former informal dwellers of Pasay City in Metro Manila. To sustain the recovery of those children who were reconciled with their families, and to prevent other children from ending up on the streets of Manila, Pangarap Foundation started its community development program in 1995.
Paliparan Community Development Office
Block 47, Phase II, Paliparan Site III, Dasmarinas, Cavite 4144
Telephone No.: +63 (046) 506-0727
Paliparan Community Development Office - Block 47, Phase II, Paliparan Site III, Dasmariñas, Cavite 4144
View Pangarap Foundation in a larger map
- Committee Volunteers, Networking, Baranggay Council for Protection of Children, Fathers’ and Mothers’ Club, Associations.
- Capital Loan Assistance, Saving Schemes, Upgrading of skills and products, Marketing Assistance, Job Placement Assistance.
- Early Childhood, Child Minding Center, Alternative Learning System, Educational Assistance. Vocational /Technical Training, College, Educational Trips, Values Formation, etc.
Health & Nutrition
- Medical/Dental Care, Family Therapy, Feeding Project, Reproductive Health and Nutrition awareness.
- Peer Counseling, Values Formation, Recollection and Retreats, Sports and Recreation, Skills for Life, Participation in Active Non-Violence, Youth Gangs, Entrepreneurship.